🇬🇧🇺🇸Management Summary Module 3.1 (4. July 2017)

Only 5 days after our Empowerment/Stigma Module we all met again in the nice former monastery of St. Urban.
This time the topics where internship, supervision and portfolio. All on one day so the information's where super compressed to fit in.
We had again guests from the clinic. They where giving us valuable tips for writing a CV specially for this internship.
We made role playing of what to say and to do and don’t in an interview situation.
For me this time was quite relaxing as I already had my Interview and was successful in getting exactly the internship I desired.
It wasn't a waste time for me just to clarify. The examples of our guest what he expects in an interview from a candidate where interesting, specially when he compared it to his expectations in an interview with a nurse.
A classmate told us the story from the interview she had. The interviewer had a Sand-clock on his desk and used it to time the interview.
A terrible example of an interviewer!
Then we where informed of the planned supervision that will take place in August.
It was explained what a supervision is and how it can be a helpful tool to answer questions and problems we might have encountered in our internships.
Interesting and new to me, but I am looking forward to it.
In the afternoon we where informed in how to create and maintain a portfolio.
With all my work in the blog I have already done some work for my own portfolio. Currently it is just not yet in one place.
Something to work on in September when my internship is over and I am having more breathing space to do work like these.
I’m looking forward to the start of my own internship on 24. July 2017
I will be working with my former art therapist on the recovery course, that she is still doing.
After the time is over I will surely also make a brief summary, in what I learned and so.
This time a quite short management summary, but it was also only one day to report from.

Take care night owls
Best regards, Dirk P. Flörchinger

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CBASP Therapie

🇬🇧🇺🇸About & Disclamer

🇩🇪🇨🇭 Management Summary Modul 6 (10-12. Oktober 2017)